Friday, October 29, 2010

new stuff

Lately I've been super busy to post and stuff so I'll do a tiny post right now.

I've been dreaming of modelling since I was 9 and still want the career real bad, so anyway- I got mummy to call a local agency in Melbourne and they told her that I might need to go to a school for models which cost alot. I'm just telling you this because it's deffinitely something new in my life and I'm really excited nd looking forward to my carreer in fashion. Honestly I think I can make it, anything is possible in life,no?

Looking back at my post I deffinitely think that writting is not the best I could do but it's something I want to learn. So the purpose of me writting this blog is to tell you a bit about my life and fashion I admire, hope this blog gets read by people more offten. Oh and thank you if you aleady do.


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment