Tuesday, September 28, 2010

dreaming of designers

Ever hear of the song 'I'm Dreaming of a white christmas?' yeah, well that's exactly what I dreamt of last night, but the opposite. I actually had a dream of Marc Jacobs (yes, the Marc.). For some reason, my mother and him were long lost friends. So, when they met in the airport ( IDK, why the airport) they were really surprised to see each other. In my dream my mom knew that I wanted to become a fashion designer, so she introduced me to him ( like I didn't know who in the world he was.) and he started talking to me in French and Italian. Call me crazy but this is what happened!


So,today, I feel totaly freaked OUT. I saw him in a magazine I was reading earlier today and looked at the picture for ages. What is going on with me!?


In other words, shouldn't girls be dreaming of their wedding day's with Justin Bieber, Zac Efron or Taylor Laughtner (Ew-e), instead of gay designers? (even though I adore Marc for his work, seriously, I do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment