Sunday, September 26, 2010

playing dress-up





This annoying routine of images will emerge throughout the Internet in 0.5 seconds. (We sure don't want that to happen 'wink,wink'). Dress- Vintage, the tag says it was once from'Meriel', Turtleneck- 'Primark',Socks-'Primark',Shoes- They are my mom's, but I'm pretty sure she's let me borrow them, 'Loretta Vitale', Scarf (around my neck)- Now, don't smirk when I say this but it's my Gran's, I have no idea where she got it, and I don't want to find out. But it's probably the cutest thing I have from her,Scarf (tied to my hair)-'Cheap 2 dollar store.' Alright, I'm very cheap, problem-my extreme lack of money. Dun Dun Dunn. Geeky glasses- My secret, but one clue-it costed 2 dollars.

Location-My bedroom. Speaking of bedrooms, I have no bed, so I sleep on a mattress. I just moved to a new continent so I have to get used to sleeping on mattresses for approx 2 months, before getting a bed.
I am not exactly proud of my room right now, because it's empty. When my stuff gets shipped here from Ireland, I'm going to go cr-a-zy. It's going to be 60's extravaganza,imagine something very Hippie, um.... 60s take away shops. Get it?
Tooshie!
x













No comments:

Post a Comment